Monday 29 October 2012

Time flies...

when you're having fun!

Sooooo much has happened in the last month, it feels like every day there's something to do, or someone to see. And if I have no plans then I've been trying to use that time to catch up with people that I haven't seen in a while.

Picking up from my last post (before the mini Disney pack post)... on October 12th I met up with my Disney lovelies, Claire and Hayley and went for some lunch and Disney chat. It's crazy, Claire is actually in the airport in London about to fly out to Florida now and then Hayley is away in February, it's all going by so fast! Once I left them I had some running about for last minute items and then had to head home to pack my bags as I was off to Fuerteventura the next morning!

Helloooooo sunshine! The little island gets a lot of sun and very little rain - although it did rain for nearly a whole day, boooooo! I was with my mum, stepdad and younger brother and although it was good to chill, they did start to annoy me as its difficult being around them all the time! Plus my stepdad can't stay still, he just wants to do stuff ALL THE TIME! And it drives me nuts, I want to lie in the sun, by a pool and move slowly, rotisserie style until I get an even tan. So on a few occasions I stayed back and spent some quality time at the pool while the family went off to do their thing. There was also extremely cheap booze and a visit to a crazy zoo that really did let you get up close and personal to the animals, they practically insisted on it. Patting giraffes and zebras, avoiding snakes and having a HUGE vulture land on me. Gutted though because they had elephants but when we went to see them they were hiding :(  Coming home to rain, freezing cold wind, snow.... bleuch!

 I'm scared of seagulls and pigeons. So you can imagine my joy when two seconds after I took this photo, the guy threw a bit of meat at my foot and the bird LANDED ON ME. *shudder*
       







                                                     



Came home and my Disney pack finally came a day later. Thank god! Worked, shopped, caught up with friends and then this weekend I went out with two of my friends for Halloween! I had work from 3pm until 11:30pm so I had to quickly run out and round to the hotel they were at to get changed and go out. Was a fun night but I was really tired the next day (yesterday) but had to work at 3pm. Boohoo.

In less than two weeks I'm off to London for the Disney catch up weekend! So excited!! Will be sure to take lots photos and have some stories to tell :)


















No comments:

Post a Comment