Monday 13 August 2012

7 weeks down, 34 to go!

So seven weeks have gone by and still no Disney pack or confirmation of date! But there could be good reasoning for this as today another group of people that were still waiting, got an arrival date! There have been a couple of people that had phone calls already but today there was a significant sized group that got the answer they were looking for.

When the last couple of days have been a bit crappy, this sort of thing really cheers me up! My Facebook and my phone alerts start going crazy whenever there's some Disney related news, even my brother was laughing at the amount of times my phone went off! Still only two people with my arrival date and I cannot wait till I find out who else is coming with us! All of the girlies that went for lunch before the pre-screening interview have now got into the CRP so it was definitely a good thing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment