Tuesday 31 July 2012

Good day and good news!

My family got back from their travels to Canada last night but I was working so didn't see them until today. So didn't get all their news until today! But it was exciting news.....

Apart from my "good news" (lol), my sister and little baby Riley came over. Can't believe he's a month old already, such a wee cute dude. My poor sister is exhausted from dealing with him all day while her boyfriend is at work so she was looking forward to my mum helping her out. My mum and stepdad took the baby to visit my stepdad's parents and then my mum took him for a walk in his pram, so my sister used that chance to actually eat something for a change. I made spag bol for everyone for dinner and when Riley woke up, he got him his bottle and then changed him into his pjs before he headed home to bed. Actually love that wee baby so much lol, was right in there getting my cuddles, taking photos and tickling his wee chubby cheeks to make him smile... eeeee!

So ok... calm myself down from my baby high (I can't help it, I'm broody and old remember?!)...

The exciting news is that my mum's cousin has bought a house to do up in Sarasota, Florida. WOOHOO!! My uncle (his dad) used to have a condo in St. Augustine that we went to when we were little and we loved it, but then they sold it. So they are talking about how my family could fly over next summer and stay there, WHILE I'M THERE!! My uncle and aunt are planning on spending 3 months during the winter there as well which means they are fairly close by as well. Now the house just needs to get fixed up in time for April so lots of family will come and visit Florida while I'm there... and make me feel popular lol! 

This really is good news as I didn't think that my mum would come over while I was there and was kind of accepting that I wouldn't see anyone for a year, so now I have even more to look forward to! Still doesn't feel real though. 


No comments:

Post a Comment