Monday 2 July 2012

What happens next? ... part 2

As well as the email with the check list, there is another email with important information that talks about some of the conditions, etc. The most important points are:


  •  Roles cannot be changed after acceptance.
  •   You may purchase medical insurance for either the full duration of the program (12 months) or for the first four months. After four months you will be eligible to obtain your insurance through the Disney Medical Plan.
  • You must arrive and depart company sponsored housing on designated program arrival and departure dates. We are not able to accommodate an earlier arrival date to company sponsored housing or arrange for housing past the program end date – You must arrive in the USA on your scheduled arrival date and not before this.
  • Your passport must be valid for 6 months following your program end date – if your passport expires before this period then please begin the process of renewal now.
I had to wait a few days until I could send off my CRB form as I needed to fix my paypal account as I had new bank details. I also emailed Becky as one of the forms of ID required (photocopies for the CRB) said driving license or National Insurance card. I only have my provisional license and lost my NI card a lonnnnnnnnnng time ago so I asked if a P60 or something with my NI number on it would be of use. However, Becky said that just a copy of my provisional license was fine so that was one less worry!

Its also exciting as my Yummy Jobs profile now has stuff on it haha! Before it just said something along the lines of "you have not yet been accepted for any program" ... but now there's copies of stuff from the emails as well as info about travel/flights/housing/arrival.... Yay!!! :) Now that all the CRB stuff is out the way, I just need to wait on hearing good news back from that! The next very exciting step is to receive the Disney Information Pack! This takes around 5 weeks so I'm hoping the postman is on good form and gets it here soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment