Monday 11 February 2013

Getting on-board!

Still waiting on my visa petition coming through but did get an email from Disney on Friday. This is for what they call the onboarding website and gives you lots of information about housing, things to bring and what to expect when you get there. This is also where you pay the programme fee (you are sent a log in to do this), and there's a LOT of important forms to print off, sign and bring with you. 


   Disney International Programs: WelcomeDisney Internships and Programs BlogTwitterFacebookYoutube
Welcome!
Mickey Mouse and Castle

Your program dates are scheduled as follows:

Your scheduled arrival date for check-in is: 04/09/2013 (mm/dd/yy) 
You are expected to arrive and check-in with us on this date.
Your program end date and departure from housing is: 04/04/2014 (mm/dd/yy)


The next arrival group goes tomorrow and it includes a couple of people that I've grown close to, so I'm mega excited for them and can't wait to see their photos when they get there. After that its just two more arrival groups and then I'm off!! So 8 weeks tomorrow!! I go through waves of being in a panic and sad about leaving and then at other times I'm just really excited and hyper about it... definitely going through the hyper mood at the moment.

Our Facebook group has been getting more and more amusing... let's just say we've all been learning a lot more about each other haha!! (There Connor, I did briefly mention it!) 

Applications for the next lot of CRP peeps have now closed, good luck to everyone that has applied! As always, if you have any questions then give me a shout! :)

3 comments:

  1. So jealous of your posts :p and the waiting game is killing me! but I kind of dont want to know just yet either in case i dont get through! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey
    My name is Marine and I'm going in Orlando same day as yours ! I'm gonna be a french cultural representative ! Can't wait !

    April 9th crew ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo!!! Glad you found my blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete