Monday 8 April 2013

Tomorrow! Tomorrow! I love ya, tomorrow!



I leave for the airport in 7 hours!!!!!!!!!!!

And it's STILL not sunk in at all, I'm like an emotionless robot. Waiting for the big reality moment but so far it's not happening! 

The last week has been pretty mellow. Pottered about for a week while the family were away and had some much needed lazy down time. Yesterday I had a big Sunday dinner with all the family and took a bunch of photos and then today I went for lunch with my mum, sister and little nephew. Got some dollars and last minute bits and pieces (and good old Cadbury's chocolate) and stuffed it into my serious heavy suitcases.

To say that I'm shitting it about my luggage is an understatement. The other day me and my younger brother weighed them and I was 1kg under my total weight allowance and since then I've stuffed more crap in there. Eeerppp.... they are really friggen heavy! Now they are sitting downstairs waiting for me to pop my make up in there tomorrow after I get ready.

I've got all my paperwork printed, copies given to my mum and in my bag. I've checked in online, printed my boarding pass and set my alarm for 5am (eek). I called up Orange today and suspended my phone contract for 6 months... still quite annoying that I will still need to pay for the rest, and I've arranged for my phone to be unlocked although they say it can take up to 20 days. How utterly ridiculous!! And having to pay £20 for the pleasure! I've made plans to meet up with the rest of my arrival group at the airport in Orlando and printed off the $5 off coupon for the Mears shuttle (its normally $21 per person). Had my shower, done my nails and had my last fake tan session for the year haha! 

The weather is hot, hot, hot in Orlando (with some typical tropical rain) and I can't believe that I'll be there in 24 hours!!!! So this has been my last UK-side blog and from now on it will be less of an advice-type blog and more about my adventures! Everyone says that it's difficult to blog while on the programme but I'm determined to keep it up :)

4 comments:

  1. I came across your blog a while ago and I have since then been accepted onto the ICP (woop!) and I'm sure your interview advice helped me, so thanks, and good luck, and maybe see you out there in the summer! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo!! How exciting! You can come stalk me at Epcot sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I will do! wonder where i'll be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see you!!! The weather is gorgeous, and we will make sure that we both keep our blogs updated! Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete