Tuesday 21 February 2012

An unrelated London visit and some unexpected panic!

Ok, so as mentioned previously, I had another trip to London very shortly after  my interview. This time I was going with a big group of hospitality students from my college. No comfy flights this time, we pretty much lived on a coach for 2 days! On the 21st we travelled down, did some boring stuff and then went to the O2 for dinner... while the Brit Awards were also on. After a day cooped up on a bus, pretty much zero sleep and all hyped up, we hit the vino/cocktails/anything alcohol related pretty hard.

Then all of a sudden my phone started going crazy with notifications. Myself and my fellow Disney-interviewees had thought that we would find out really quickly about the results of the interview and had all been driving each other nuts. I also had a Yummy Jobs email notification come through!

"Dear Jennifer,
Greetings from Yummy Jobs and Walt Disney World!
We hope that you enjoyed your final interview for Disney’s Cultural Representative Program.
At this time we are still reviewing applications and will bring you your result within the next two weeks."

Gahhh! Even after this we were all still hopeful about hearing back sooner rather than later. But the waiting was draggggggggggged out!

No comments:

Post a Comment