Thursday 10 January 2013

Getting organised!

I did it... I FINALLY emailed the arrivals team! Go meeee!!! After a really crappy night at work I loved coming home to check my email and getting a reply from Disney International Arrivals... signed off with "Kind Regards and have a Disney Day!!"

I also emailed Michaela from STA about travel insurance a few days ago but have yet to get a reply. ANNOYING!! I want it done, ticked off and out of the way!  My visa petition should be arriving in the next couple of weeks so I really need to start getting organised again. A whole lot of 2013 CRP's have just had their visa interviews or will be travelling down to the embassy in London soon. I'm off work tomorrow (its nearly 1am and I've been working tonight) so the plan is to take all the documents, emails, etc and put them in a binder and try to get my head straight with everything. The reality that I only have 3 more pay days until I leave has hit me HARD!! Safe to say I think I may be a bit poor when I first get to Florida but its all good... I've been skinto before and always got through it! Everyone else can have fun and I'll just chill out by the pool and work on my tan :) Our 2013 group had a chat about money recently... some people are able to take thousands, others like myself are not in this category! Sadly I'm intolerant of ramen noodles so will not be surviving off them haha!

There's been A LOT of activity on our facebook group recently, I love it! With all the new people that have got arrival dates for 2013, things are moving pretty fast! There have been a couple of people that have decided to decline their positions now for personal reasons which has opened up places for people on the waiting list. Its sad that they won't be spending a year with us but hopefully they will come to visit! 

As there is a few more Scottish peeps in our posse now we are planning on another catch up before Abbie leaves at the end of January. I'm properly gutted as its looking likely that I can't make it :( My boss is on holiday that week so I'll have to work. They are meeting at three and thats when my shift starts. However the other supervisor will also be working and owes me about 20 million favours so I'm going to push for starting a lil bit later so I can at least make a brief cameo appearance!

emmmmm... what else has happened.... Oh yeah... I got a mention on a future applicants blog! So if you found me here via his blog then howdy! My blog is just about to hit 3000 views now and I'm totally shocked! If you have been able to read through allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll this then good on you! I'm backing off of tumblr a bit.... there's too much melodramatics and whinging on there and it was starting to take its toll on me.  If anyone has any questions about anything then give me a shout! Applications will be open again before I know it... wonder if I'll have even left the UK yet by then... lol! Its REALLY flying past now though, less than 3 months to go now! 78 days till I finish up work and 98 days till I'm on that plane! EEEEKKKKK!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment