Tuesday 15 January 2013

It's that time again....

Application for the CRP have opened up again!!! Crazyyyy!!! There's still loads of people that haven't left yet from my round of applications, and now they have opened up for a second time! Where does the time go?!?!? 

Good luck to everyone that is thinking of applying this time round, I know there's a few that are following my blogs and twitter. I'm thinking of some new informative type blog posts so keep your eyes peeled :) And as always, any questions then do ask!

This evening will be spent making some lists and trying to be organised (well that is the plan anyway!)



3 comments:

  1. Hey! I just applied! fingers crossed for me! Any tips/advice you could pass along? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If your application is already in then the best advice I can give you is to try and not drive yourself crazy. The whole thing is one big long waiting game so although its difficult, you need to try and be patient or start going crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i think i got this advice too late! either that or i cant help but go crazy/nervous to weather i will get accepted! :(

    ReplyDelete